Friday, November 25, 2011

Bowflex Blaze Review - My Amazing Success With the Bowflex Blaze!


!±8± Bowflex Blaze Review - My Amazing Success With the Bowflex Blaze!

Are you considering a Bowflex Blaze? Before you buy one, I'd like to share with you my own experience with this popular home gym. My story is all too familiar. Over the past year I had let myself go. I had become your typical over weight, out of shape, middle aged guy that lacked the will power or drive to stay in shape. For someone who had worked out their whole life it was devastating. I felt insecure, depressed, and frustrated. Out of denial, I had resorted to watching TV and stuffing my face with junk food. It was not until I saw one of those Bowflex infomercials that I decided to take control of my life. I was a little hesitant at first but decided to order the Bowflex Blaze because they are offered a 6-week money back guarantee if I was not completely satisfied.

My first impression of the Bowflex Blaze: My Bowflex took about 2 weeks to arrive as promised. My first workout took a little getting used. The Blaze is unlike other home gyms and feels different than free weights. With free weights, you can swing the weights around with your body and cheat your exercise. Not so easy on a Bowflex. In fact, it's pretty much impossible. Instead, the Power Rods train you to use the proper form to maximize your results. On a Bowflex, it's all about quality, not quantity. I was able to figure this out pretty quick.

About The Bowflex Blaze: The Bowflex Blaze comes standard with 210 lbs of Power Rod technology (upgradeable to 410 lbs) and packs 60 high-quality exercises. It comes with a lat tower, lower pulley/squat station, and a leg extension/leg curl attachment

What I like about the Bowflex Blaze:

o 210 lbs of Power Rod resistance (upgradeable to 410 lbs) makes it suitable for all strength levels and will let you develop a more muscular look

o Packs 60 exercises to target every major muscle group

o Power Rods provide smooth and controlled movements to prevent muscle injury

o Offers a gym-quality workout in the convenience of your home

o Compact size makes it perfect for small homes, apartments, and lofts

Working Out On The Bowflex Blaze: Unlike other home gyms, the Power Rods fight with you throughout your muscle contractions by constantly applying resistance. The Blaze is able to laser target my muscles groups and give me the control and versatility thats needed to reshape my body. The Blaze has given me the results I wanted and much sooner than I expected. Unlike free weights, the Power Rods make it impossible to cheat on your movements by swinging the weights. Because of the smooth and controlled movements, I'm able to better isolate my muscles and this has helped me to radically improve my definition since the 4 months I've been training.

My conclusion of the Bowflex Blaze: Hands down, this is the best home gym I have ever owned. I've tried Soloflex and Weider and they don't even come close in delivering the results I wanted. I have lost 14 lbs over a period of two months, slimmed down my waist, and can now slip into my favorite shirts without having to try and suck in a protruding belly. For the first time in years I can see a nice 6 pack developing - something I haven't seen since high school. This gym will work for anybody - and that probably explains why they have sold 10,000 of them. If you're looking for a great home gym that will give you the results you want at an affordable price, then I highly recommend the Bowflex Blaze. With a 6-week money back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied, you have nothing to lose.


Bowflex Blaze Review - My Amazing Success With the Bowflex Blaze!

Cheap Ol Roy Dog Food Great Outdoors Smokers Immediately




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links